Friday, January 2, 2015

(0)

\>Bootup
Terminal booted up succesfully
\>run YB:\Users\TRS\Documents\LLOG.exe
Executing document…

Hello
I did not see you there
You are probably wondering what this text is
This is a log that tells the story of a man who eventually became something like a god
This may be fiction
This may be an actual file originating from another plane of reality
It is up to you to decide
Choose wisely, because it may affect many lives
More than you would expect
But anyway, I am sure of the fact that you want to hear a story
People can be so predictable
Where and when should I start the tale?
At the beginning?
At the end?
The latter would be over quick so, I say I do a summary of the beginning, then start at 2050 AD. Would that satisfy you?
I know it would
People can be so predictable
Still, I can imagine you getting quite bored by now, so I should start now
Here it goes:
A very long time ago, I was there
The most I remembered, was being there
Just there, all I could do, is just be there
Etches remained in my mind, leaving hints that before, perhaps, I could do greater than just float and think
But it had seemed that something had prevented me from being significant
Someone, or something had stolen my power
But that, had seemed to have been a long time ago, and those reminders left in my mind were fading
Suddenly my attention was driven away from those thoughts, but nothing could have done that
Nothing should have been able to do that, I thought
But that was old, a new thought in my mind told me. Think about something else
So I did

And I never really thought about that again, at least not for a very long while

No comments:

Post a Comment